**Free Shipping For A Limited Time**
Here is a version of my cleaning and stain removal chart printed on 100% Cotton quilting weight fabric.
And guess what? I prewashed it for you!
*Please note that this is for a printed fabric panel, not a completed/quilted version.
Here’s how I made the one I hang in my laundry room.
- Cleaning and Stain Removal chart printed fabric panel
- A piece of batting and backing, each measuring about 10 x 12″
- 49″ of 2 inch wide strips cotton fabric for binding (Follow my video to make foolproof binding).
- 12″ of ribbon to hang
- Neutral thread in your sewing machine
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Layer backing fabric (wrong side up), batting, and fabric chart (right side up). Add a few pins to hold in place.
- Quilt the layers together at the stitch lines, or get fancy and free motion stitch around all the boxes.
- Trim the backing and batting layers to be flush with the front layer, should measure 8 1/2 x 11″.
- Add binding around all four sides.
- Tack on ribbon to top corners to hang.
Go forth and clean those fabrics!