This image is taken from my collection of photographs I like to call #vintagepeopleonquilts. Its the first one I ever found and I still love it the most. I once posted the photo on Instagram and asked, “What do you think they are doing?”. The answers were very fun and quite varied. Family reunion? Mother and daughters? Cousins? A picnic? Garden party?
This kit has everything you need to get started wherever you are!
- 1 preprinted cotton canvas panel (I prefer canvas to quilting weight cotton so that the threads don’t show through from the back)
- 6″ hoop
- embroidery needle
- 7 assorted colors of 6 strand DMC embroidery floss
- Japanese thread snips (my favorites!)
- tracing paper
- 5 pieces of assorted cotton quilting fabric
- 1 piece of double sided fusible webbing