Get hooked on the beautiful art of traditional Japanese Sashiko Stitching! Widely popular right now, and its not surprising. This beautiful hand stitching is easy to learn and creates very beautiful stitch patterns. Use these supplies to learn and stitch along with my free Sashiko series on YouTube to stitch up a set of four coasters. Once you learn, continue using these same patterns over and over to stitch onto anything you like!
Physically mailed to you will be:
- 1/4 yard of beautiful Robert Kaufman Essex fabric in color Silver, 55% Linen 45% Cotton
- One full 20 meter skein of 100% Cotton Navy Blue and plus several lengths of Medium Blue Japanese Sashiko thread by Olympus (to stitch the contrasting areas if you choose).
- An instructional card explaining the basics of Sashiko stitches
Available for download as soon as you complete your payment:
- 4 PDF downloadable pattern template sheets with instructions to make the four coasters and finishing instructions (you will receive the link to download once payment is finalized)
You will need to supply:
- Sewing needle and fabric safe marker to trace pattern
*Please note that you have 3 download attempts and 10 days from the date of purchase to grab your pattern file and download it to a safe storage place on your computer.