I created these Sashiko starter kits to help those of us (like myself, once) get all the tools and supplies in one place. Beautiful Japanese Sashiko stitching does not require alot of tools, but it is a lot more fun if you have the things you need to get started. This is kit zero for your Sashiko journey.
The Wise Craft zip project bag contains:
- Thread snips
- One 9×13″ piece of navy Sashiko cloth by Olympus
- One sheet of white tracing paper
- One skein of cream-colored cotton Sashiko thread
- A leather thimble
- Set of 2 Sashiko needles
- One Hera Marker by Clover
- Needle threader
- A handy postcard that explains the basic method of stitching Sashiko
Once you get your kit, hop over to my YouTube channel to find out how to use your kit and follow along as I use the supplies to stitch a set of four coasters, each with a different Sashiko stitch pattern.
Find written details for this and other stitchalong projects I do throughout the year here.