This class is designed to break through your mental block to use that denim you’ve been saving. Many of us have old denim jeans set aside for a quilt, a project of some sort. But many of us also never get around to it In this class, you will learn to create this beautiful herringbone braided pattern based on a traditional 1 patch quilt block. I’ll share tips for cutting up denim to use in upcycling projects, how I store my denim, how to handle the bulk when sewing, and dealing with bias edges. In a weekend, your denim stash goes from sitting and waiting, to beautiful new pillows for your home!
In this class you get:
- This is an online class delivered to completely online, nothing is shipped to you.
- Forever access that never expires. Once you buy it, it’s yours.
- Access to me via comments in the lessons. I answer each one quickly.
- Lessons delivered through a combination of video, downloadable pdf, and written posts with images.
- The class takes place on the Teachable platform.
- Once your payment is processed, you will be emailed with a link to let you know you can access the class.
- Create an account or sign in to your account on the Teachable platform.
- Begin your class!