I am ready to get down to work this month! So many ideas, and with the kids back in school, I have time to see them through. Here's what's inspiring me this month:
– Simple images drawn with black lines
– My daily sketches (sketchbook #1 is almost filled).
– Wool of any kinds… felted sweaters, wool yarn
– old book pages
– feathers (they have even taken over my blog banner). Ian and I have been collecting them on our walks to and from school.
– My BSR, which I have plans for this month.
– Documentary Lovers– I am addicted to this website. You're welcome.
– Fall looks like this (but not the prices!)
– Soon-to-be released memoirs like this.
– Interior designer Miles Redd.
– Artist Carla Sonheim (who is right here in Seattle, who knew?)
– And thinking about sharing movies like this with my soon-to-be 14 year old daughter, and pointing out my favorite scenes, like this one. (She probably won't even get it all, but I feel like every teen needs to see these movies).