Imagine wrapping up your favorite person in stars! This beautifully modern star quilt uses tonal colors to create each star shape, which then weaves itself into the one beside it. Suitable for constructing with Jelly rolls precuts, design your perfect color way using the design page included.
Included in the pattern:
- Full fabric requirements, cutting, and piecing instructions for Mini Quilt, Crib, Throw, Twin, Queen, and King sizes.
- Clear illustrations to make piecing a breeze.
- A design page to plan your own color way
- Clickable links to my videos and tutorials to help you with basting the quilt layers, binding, adding a quilt label, squaring up the sides of your quilt, and much more.
- At checkout, you’ll get a direct link to an instructional video to see how I lay out and sew up one of the Echo Star blocks.
Share your version of this quilt and find inspiration from others using hashtag #wisecraftechostar.
*Please note that this is a downloadable PDF pattern. Once payment is successfully processed, you will receive an email containing the link to download your pattern. You have 10 days from the date of purchase to download your pattern file and save it to your computer. Please do not share this file with others. Encourage those who would like to make this pattern to purchase their own copy and support independent designers like myself.