When I discovered these project bags made by my friend Jonah (Belly of a Whale), I fell in love instantly! So well constructed, and just the perfect size to hold all sorts of knitting or sewing project. If you need a bag to carry your current project with you “off campus”, this is for you. I currently use mine for holding the new version of my Boro quilt from Wise Craft Quilts.
- Made of a beautiful cotton, yarn dyed stripe
- Has a natural-colored cotton canvas inside lining.
- A box bottom that allows the bag to sit up on the counter so you can just reach in to grab what you need.
- Drawstring closure
- A leather strap side handle.
- Dimensions: 13 1/2″ long, 9 3/4″ tall