Registration is now open for Dream, Learn, Quilt!
Its finally here! Registration is officially open today for my Dream, Learn, Quilt! online class. This will be the 3rd run of this class and I can’t wait to meet a whole new group of students! This class has surpassed all the hopes I had when creating it.
This class is near and dear to my heart for lots of reasons (its like another one of my children) –
- It is my response to the many people I’ve met throughout the years who say they want to make a quilt, but they don’t know where to start.
- Its to dispel the idea people have that quilting seems hard and daunting (its not!).
- The videos in the class were filmed by one of my daughter’s dearest friends from Kindergarten. Yay for teenagers!
- So many people have had breakthroughs while taking this class, and have gone on to make not just one quilt, but several!
- Past students have continued to stay connected after class is over, proving right my hunch that fabric and quilting can connect us.
The beginning of a new year always inspires me. Its full of possibilities and ideas. If this is you, why not focus in on one of those many possibilities and join us?
Features of the class:
- Six full weeks of lessons and instruction from me. I am with you the whole way through.
- For this reason, the class is limited to 30 students.
- Watch the videos when its convenient for you and your schedule! In your pjs while in bed even!
- The class is 3 distinct units combined to give you a depth of knowledge on making quilts that can’t possibly happen in a one day workshop (or even a weekend workshop).
- Lessons delivered on a private website, via video, downloadable sheets and patterns, etc. We all learn differently, and I have worked hard to present the information we cover in a variety of ways.
- Students will have access to the entire class for 6 more weeks once class is over, for a total of 12 weeks.
- Class is supported by a private FB group where I will answer questions and conduct a FB Live session each week to cover everything we are currently learning and answer questions.
The first 5 students to register will get a one on one Skype or FaceTime video session with me. These sessions have proven to be invaluable to past students who had specific questions they wanted to talk through. Through sessions like this, I can see their fabric choices, talk with them about their ideas, and we can come up with different ways to approach their quilt.